Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (together with the information and policies contained in the "Customer Service" pages on the website and any other documents referred in these terms and conditions) ("Terms and Conditions") set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our Website http://www.kpxian.com, any of its sub-domains and any other websites operated by us or on our behalf and any mobile device application or desktop application developed by us or on our behalf (together, the "Websites" and “Website” being a reference to any one of them) and the other services that we provide (the "Services").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the Services. Please note that by using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the Website immediately. If you continue to use the Website or if you order products, we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1) Understanding these Terms and Conditions
When we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean Ian Road co., Ltd. Where we refer to "you" or "your" we mean you, the person using the Services. The Services we offer allow you to search through the Website and purchase products. As part of the Services, we also arrange delivery of the products and providing you with customer service assistance.
2) Orders, prices and payment
1. Order By placing an order, you are promising that all details you provide are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds in the account to cover the cost of your order. The Website allows you to check your order and correct any errors before completing a purchase. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process as you are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate (for example, the correct products, quantities, size, colour, etc.).
2. Prices Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition. The delivery costs will vary depending on the products that you have ordered and your delivery address. Please check our Shipping & Delivery page for further details. The delivery costs applicable to your order will be clearly displayed at checkout before you place your order. Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Please note that if you return an item, you will be responsible for reclaiming duty directly from your local customs office.
3. Payment Please see the Payment section of our Orders & Payment page for details of our available payment methods. When you submit your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card, and products will not be dispatched until the details you have provided are verified.
Delivery times may vary depending on the availability of the products and your delivery address. If no one is available at your address to sign for your order, our delivery partner will leave you a note and you will need to contact them to rearrange delivery. Please note that we cannot assume responsibility for unsuccessful delivery due to inaccurate shipping information and address or absence of the receiver.
Please also read the information on our Shipping & Delivery page as this contains important information about your order and its delivery.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please see section 22. (above) for more information on duties and taxes. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you breach any such laws.
4) Returns Policy
You may request order cancellation within 14 days of receiving it. Once the products are returned to us you will receive a full refund, including the original delivery costs; however you will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the order to us. In the rare event that the goods you receive are faulty or not as ordered, please contact us immediately to arrange replacement or reimbursement. Please check our Returns & Refunds page for further information on returns and exchanges.
5) Our Website
1. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and it does not include any commercial use of the Website or its contents. You must not reproduce, copy and/or exploit the Website for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website without notice and, from time to time, we may restrict access to all or parts of the Website. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. To send, use or reuse any material that is: (i) illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, and/or (ii) in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right, and/or (iii) otherwise injurious to third parties, and/or (iv) objectionable, and/or (v) which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam". To cause harm, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Breaching these provisions would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We, in compliance with any enforceable law or public order, will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
2. Third Party Products and Services on the Website
The Website may contain services and/or products (including add-ons and applications) offered by third parties other than our Partners (the “Third Party Products and Services”). Your use of these Third Party Products and Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which we recommend you review before first using such Third Party Products and Services and continue to review for any changes. We disclaim any responsibility or liability for or in connection with your use of any Third Party Products and Services. We reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, terminate and/or amend your access to the Websites and/or Services, including but not limited to Third Party Products and Services, in the event that you breach any Third Party Products and Services’ terms and conditions. Use of Third Party Products and Services is entirely at your own risk.
We make no guarantee that any or all features of the Websites, Services or Third Party Products and Services will work on any particular device.
3. Our liability in relation to the Website
We may update or change the Website or its contents at any time but we are under no obligation to do so. Please note that this means any of the content on the Website may be out-of-date at any given time. The content on the Website is provided for general information only.
We only provide the Website for overseas and private use and, as such, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Anything related to your order, use of the Websites or these Terms and Conditions are governed by Korean Law